- Provide information on vaccines and vaccination policies that affect the children and adults of North Florida.
- Provide information about potential adverse reactions from vaccination.
- Promote understanding of high risk factors for adverse reactions from vaccination.
- Promote safe procedures for parents who choose to vaccinate.
- Serve as resource for links to support groups, research, VAERS, medical assistance and affiliated organizations.
- Provide support to families with vaccine-related injuries and illnesses.
- Provide support to individuals who are wrongly convicted and imprisoned for death and/or injuries to their children from adverse vaccine reactions.